The indicated prices do not include shipping costs and taxes (except wholesale price for enrolled members). Pre-payment is required.
Your order will be submitted to the IPC Treasurer. You’ll receive a confirmation via E-mail including the link for your online-payment and the information on the shipping costs to your country. Please understand that this may take two or three working days.
International Panorama Council Journal, Volume 1
(Re)Thinking the Panorama
Selected Proceedings from the 26th IPC Conference
Editors: Seth Thompson, Blagovesta Momchedjikova, Sylvia Alting van Geusau and Thiago Leitão de Souza
Contributors: Kasie Alt, Perry Hoberman, David Kutz, Thiago Leitão de Souza, Jonathan Biz Medina, Blagovesta Momchedjikova, Alina Novik, Richard E. Schneider, Seth Thompson, Kohki Watabe, Suzanne Wray
Publisher: International Panorama Council
84 pages, full color, 21.6 x 28 cm
Click here to view the table of contents.
The Panorama in the Old World and the New
12th International Panorama Conference in New York 2004
Edited by Gabriele Koller
Amberg/Germany, Buero Wilhelm Verlag, 2010
168 pages, 112 (mainly colour) illustrations
A4 landscape format
Ref: Contents€ 15.-
Special offer for enrolled members of IPCwholesale price for enrolled members of IPC
2 copies, postage included
Important notice: The number you insert is multiplied by 2!
(if you insert '10', you'll receive 20 copies)€ 16.-
The Panorama Phenomenon
With an introduction by Ernst Storm, introducing The Origin of the Panorama Phenomenon (by Evelyn Onnes-Fruitema), showing 19 Historic Panoramas (by Marijnke de Jong), an essay on The Introduction of The Panorama in Japan (by Machiko Kusahara) and New Panoramas (several authors, including an essay on panorama photography by Aldo Hoeben), following an idea of André van Lier on the occasion of the 125 year’s jubilee of Panorama Mesdag and the 14th International Panorama Conference, The Hague 2006. A fascinating tour of pre-cinematic spectacles all around the globe, with a glimpse into the future.
96 pages paper back, full color 21x29,7 cm oblong format
For US orders please visit www.panoramaonview.org.€ 20.-
100 Jahre Panorama in Altötting
Folder containing 9 publications published on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the Jerusalem Panorama Crucifixion of Christ in Altötting/Germany:
1. The World of Panoramas: Ten Years of International Panorama Conferences (Edited by Gabriele Koller in cooperation with Gebhard Streicher, text in English and German)
2. Das Panorama zu Altötting (Edited by Gebhard Streicher, text in German)
3. Bernd Brach: Das Jesus-Projekt (Edited by Gebhard Streicher, text in German)
4. Gebhard Fugel: Apokalypse (Edited by Gebhard Streicher, text in German)
5. Rudolf Büder: Lamm, Wesen, Engel (Edited by Gebhard Streicher, text in German)
6. Sakrale Räume (Edited by Gebhard Streicher, text in German)
7. Sanford Wurmfeld: Cyclorama 2000 (Edited by Gebhard Streicher, text in German)
8. Panorama-Projekt II (Edited by Gebhard Streicher, text in German)
9. Panorama-Aspekte (Edited by Gebhard Streicher, text in German)
Büro Wilhelm. Verlag Koch – Schmidt – Wilhelm GbR, Amberg/Germany 2003
A5 landcape format€ 29.-