According to Article 16 of the Statutes of IPC, we are honoured to invite you to attend IPC’s General Assembly, which will take place at Hotel Continental-Park, Murbacherstrasse 4, Lucerne, Switzerland on Sunday,
24 November, 2013 from 16.15 to 17.00, local time.
The agenda is as follows:
- Opening of the Assembly and approval of the Agenda
- Approval of the Proceedings of the General Assembly 2012 in Pleven, Bulgaria (s. attached file)
- President's Report
- Financial report 2012* and discharge for the Executive Board
- Executive Board
- Strategic Plan 2013-2014
- Budget outlines 2013 and 2014
- Membership fees 2014
- Information on forthcoming conferences
10. Appointing Honorary Members
11. Any other business** and closing of the Assembly
* Annual Report, Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statements can be ordered with the secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org. Also paper copies of the documents will be available on 25 November.
** Applications to the General Assembly shall be sent to the President in writing or
electronically email@example.com at least one week before the General Assembly.
The General Assembly is open to all participants of the 22nd International Panorama Conference, but only enrolled IPC members are entitled to vote.
We very much look forward to seeing you soon in Lucerne,
On behalf of the IPC Executive Board,
Ernst Storm Patrick Deicher